New to The Global Beauty Group is an exciting innovation in clinical skin needling, the Dermal Pen PRO by LUX Series. Here is what you need to know.
How does it work?
Engineered with a high speed motorised treatment head that vertically penetrates the epidermis and dermis with ultra fine needles up to depths of 2.5mm, Dermal Pen PRO creates controlled micro-injuries that trigger the skin’s natural healing response, inducing collagen and elastin synthesis to reveal a rejuvenated, more youthful and voluminous complexion.
What are the benefits?
- Tightens and firms ageing and lax skin
- Reduces appearance of fine lines, folds and wrinkles
- Fills depressed acne and chicken pox scars
- Lightens appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Promotes a clearer, brighter, fresher skin tone
- Reduces appearance of enlarged pores
- Improves stretch marks and surgical scarring
- Builds resilience and volume in thinning skin
- Enhances topical product penetration
Is it the same as a dermal roller?
Manual dermal rollers are now considered an outdated technology. While a dermal roller and the Dermal Pen PRO both function to induce collagen and elastin synthesis, the Dermal Pen PRO is faster, more precision-controlled, results in less bleeding and downtime, and reaches a greater treatment depth. Because the needles penetrate the skin vertically rather than on an angle, treatment is more effective and less traumatic, as the device does not pull, bend or create trenches in the epidermis like dermal rollers can.
- High customer satisfaction rate
- Gentler alternative to laser rejuvenation
- Drives topical ingredients deeper into the skin for more dramatic skin corrective results
- Compatible with MTS and PMU needle cartridges
- Recognised as a superior, more effective treatment to dermal rollers, with less bleeding and less epidermal trauma
- Encourages repeat bookings