Will we see you at Beauty Expo Australia?
It’s expo time!
Beauty Expo Australia is just a few fast weeks away, so it’s time to start planning your visit (see below for ticketing and registration information). We’ve got a very exciting schedule lined up so make sure you pop The Global Beauty Group on your ‘must-visit’ list to discover first-hand why we’ve been named ABIA State Wholesaler of the Year for 2 years running!
5 reasons to visit The Global Beauty Group Stand H127 at Beauty Expo Australia
1. Try our award-winning technologies for yourself with live demonstrations running throughout the weekend.
2. Learn more about growing your clinic with an advanced skin analysis. We have education sessions live on the Main Stage on Saturday and Sunday.
3. Meet MediLUX! Our brand-new LED system boasting the highest power output in the indusry!
4. Meet our team of clinical, marketing and technology experts to learn how to maximise your business success with treatment technology.
5. See, feel and touch our industry-leading range of equipment sourced from the world’s best innovators in aesthetic and medi technology.
Date: August 24th and 25th 2019
Time: 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday
Location: Sydney International Convention Centre
Tickets: Purchase online (entry covers both days; workshops and events extra)
Parking: On-site at the Convention Centre
The Global Beauty Group Stand: H127
Education Session details
Saturday, August 24th – 12.00pm – 12.20pm
Title: Demonstrating Results: Capturing subtle treatment effects with Advanced Skin Analysis Technology
Speaker Name: Walter Arkesteijn, Chief Technical Officer at InnoFaith Beauty Sciences
Description: Join Dutch engineer and inventor Walter Arkesteijn, Chief Technical Officer at InnoFaith Beauty Sciences, to discover the latest innovations in advanced skin analysis. Walter will be demonstrating how technology-enhanced diagnostic consultations empower skin therapists to educate their clients on their treatment and skincare needs, along with how therapists can record, track and utilise before and after results in the clinic to build trust and revenue.
Sunday, August 25th – 2:00pm – 2:20pm
Title: Shedding Light on LED
Speaker Name: Lashana Shepherd – Dermal Educator at The Global Beauty Group
Description: LED has long been a treatment room staple, backed by decades of clinical studies and medical research. But what should you look for in a LED device that will set your treatments apart? From insights into the latest developments in device power and wavelength options to treating skin condition-specific concerns and practical tips that make treatments faster and easier, Lashana will guide you through how to get results for both your business and clients with high powered, results-driven LED.