2016 was a big year for non-invasive beauty treatments with Australian’s spending a record $1 Billion!
With the demand for technology-driven beauty growing at an exponential rate, this figure is only set to increase over 2017 as more Aussies seek more permanent, results-driven services. So what are our top picks for achieving buzz-worthy beauty treatments this year? Find out below!
For results-driven facials: Bio-Synthesis™ LED
For outstanding clinical facial results, you can’t go past a LED Light Therapy Machine. High intensity LED lights deliver deep yet gentle therapies for a wide range of skin concerns:
- Perform Red, Blue, Yellow and Green targeted skin renewal treatments
- Discover 6 pre-set facial settings for easy touch-and-go facials
- 6-way adjustable LED panel for maximum treatment coverage
- Specially designed to target and treat acne, pigmentation, wrinkles, rosacea and more.
For pain free, rapid hair removal: SuperLUX SHR IPL
SHR is the latest innovation in fast and painless permanent hair removal.
- It features revolutionary SHR (Super Hair Removal) technology for pain-free, rapid treatments.
- Modern, compact design to suit a range of treatment rooms and salons.
- It offers 2000 watts of performance power and 6 hours of continuous treatments.
- It also performs 4 more IPL treatments including acne management and skin rejuvenation.
For body contouring and skin tightening: SlimLUX
SlimLUX offers a powerful way to deliver clinical results to clients looking to enhance their figure and fight problem areas like stubborn fat and cellulite without the pain, downtime and discomfort of surgery.
- Targeted ultrasound fat cavitation and RF face and body skin tightening
- Comfortable and non-invasive alternative to surgery (such as liposuction)
- Convenient for clients on-the-go with no downtime required.
For more expert advice on what beauty equipment technologies will perform best for your business, call our device consultants on 1300 006 607.