BrightTonix is here to deliver your clients with a whiter, brighter smile
BrightTonix teeth whitening system now at The Global Beauty Group
Lately, we’re all smiles at The Global Beauty Group! Why? Because we’ve just launched the exciting BrightTonix Teeth Whitening & Mouth Rejuvenation system into our range of industry-leading treatment technologies. Clinicians and dental professionals can now expand their service menu with revolutionary new teeth whitening treatments, offering a ‘one-stop-shop’ experience for customers seeking a comprehensive range of head-to-toe aesthetic services.
How does BrightTonix differ from other teeth whitening treatments?
BrightTonix is a state-of-the-art innovation that harnesses the power of radio frequency (RF) technology and a professionally formulated Y10 whitening toothpaste that, when combined, safely and gently draws out stains from tooth enamel without the need for harsh hydrogen peroxide treatments. Treatments take just 30 minutes, and no post-treatment home care is required making it a convenient lifestyle solution for busy, image-conscious customers.
7 reasons to smile about BrightTonix
- Combines RF energy with a safe on enamel whitening toothpaste to whiten teeth an average of 3.6 shades in case studies
- Eliminates gum soreness and sensitivity associated with other whitening treatments
- Treatment takes just 30 minutes and there’s no pre-preparation or post-treatment home care
- Clients can come and enjoy a quick and easy BrightTonix treatment as often as they like
- Portable touchpad system can be easily moved between treatment rooms
- A great way to diversify your treatment menu, increase profits and attract new clients
- BrightTonix is supported by leading dental professionals and developed by experienced aesthetic technology experts and engineers
How it works
- The client simply needs to sit back and relax while the therapist dispenses the Y10 whitening toothpaste into the BrightTonix mouthpiece, which is then inserted into the client’s mouth.
- The mouthpiece is attached to the BrightTonix device, which sends low level RF energy into the mouthpiece.
- When the RF energy collides with the toothpaste, the toothpaste molecules are charged, creating a chemical bond with the teeth stains (chromophore).
- Rapid changes in the complex pull out the chromophore from the enamel, safely breaking it down to whiten teeth significantly.
A sleek new addition for tech-savvy clinics
While the BrightTonix works to make your clients teeth look great, the system itself, with its sleek touchpad design, also looks great in any treatment room environment. The system is lightweight and portable for easy transportation between treatment rooms, and is also ideal for clinicians on the go.