Place the power of fractional laser rejuvenation technology at your fingertips with the Edge Fractional™ CO2 laser. Boasting exceptional ability to yield high-peak power for sustained treatment times, skin therapists are equipped to perform an impressive range of high-tier aesthetic treatments including:
- Skin resurfacing
- Skin rejuvenation
- Laser skin peeling
- Pigmentation treatment
- Anti-ageing services
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
Download our complimentary
2019 Technology Guide
- Resurfaces, rejuvenate and renews damaged skin
- Tightens, lifts and firms ageing skin
- Reduces appearances of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Minimises appearance of enlarged pores
- Removes pigmented lesions and freckles
- Improves skin texture, smoothness and clarity
- Peeling effect encourages regeneration of healthy new skin
With Edge Fractional™, state-of-the-art EdgePulse technology rapidly ablates targeted tissue with minimal thermal damage while an industry-leading 2.5mm treatment penetration depth enables superior skin resurfacing results when compared to similar devices on the market.
- Unique EdgePulse technology enhances treatment comfort and reduces post-treatment downtime
- Delivers an industry-leading 2.5mm treatment depth for outstanding resurfacing and anti-ageing results
- Variable spot sizes enables treatment on small, delicate areas (120um) to expansive coverage of large treatment zones (800um)
- Automatic tip identification allows therapists to conduct intuitive treatments with precision and ease
- Intelligent LCD colour touch screen with adjustable parameters provides quick and efficient operation and a tailored treatment experience
- Equipped with two different operating options: Fractional Mode and Surgical Mode for greater control and precision over treatment objectives and results
- Laser type: Fractional CO2
- Wavelength: 10,600nm
- Continuous power output: 1 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz, 800w
- Power supply: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz, 800w
- Pulse energy: 1 ~ 300mJ
- Spot density: 2 ~ 40%, 100%
- Scan area size: From 1x1mm to 15x15mm
- Scan area shapes: Square, Rectangle, Triangle
- Beam patterns: Standard, Refresh, Random, Scatter
- Operation mode: Stamp, Moving (Auto On)
- Pulse length: 0.05 ~ 10ms
- Display: Colour LCD touch screen
- Weight: 35kg
A Comprehensive, World Class Training Program is Included with Your Order!
The Global Beauty Group is totally committed to providing you with an outstanding training experience. For this reason, a highly developed training program is provided FREE for you and one other staff member with your purchase. Training is conducted at our Melbourne training centre and a Travel Assistance Rebate is supplied for interstate customers.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.