By combining three separate facial treatments into the one streamlined platform, Geneo* is redefining the way aestheticians use facials as an efficacious facial service and skin preservation solution.
3-tiered facial technology:
- Patented OxyGeneo™ oxygen therapy technology
- TriPollar® Radiofrequency (RF) skin tightening
- Ultrasound infusion for infusion of active skincare ingredients
*For use in cosmetic treatments only
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
Download our complimentary
2020 Technology Guide
The Geneo Effect
- Create a more youthful complexion
- Address the signs of ageing
- Smooth and refine skin texture
- Deliver an overall clearer, brighter and fresher skin tone
This comprehensive approach caters to the busy lifestyles of patients who are seeking quick and effective solutions for improving their skin health without disruption to daily life and work commitments.
The science behind Geneo
Prior to operating the OxyGeneo™ mode, a nutrient-rich treatment gel comprised of active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and retinol is applied to the client’s face.
- OxyGeneo™ application oxygenates the skin for a radiant, revitalised glow.
- Application is combined with the innovative Capsugen tablet (sodium bicarbonate + citric acid) attached to the tip of the handpiece which exfoliates the epidermis to remove dead skin cells for an instantly smoother complexion.
- The body responds to the OxyGeneo™ further increases oxygen levels which drive the active ingredients of the treatment gel deeper into the skin for a superior skin-corrective result.
- The TriPollar® massager results in immediate skin tightening and firming.
- The optional ultrasound handpiece glides over the treatment region delivering significantly deeper penetration of the treatment gel ingredients when compared to traditional fingertip application.
Platform Features and Benefits
- Three treatment handpieces: OxyGeneo™, TriPollar® RF and Ultrasound™ [optional]
- Ability to treat the facial region as well as the décolleté and hands
- Ultra modern tabletop design with user-friendly colour touch screen interface
- Adjustable treatment parameters for tailored outcomes and objectives
- Lightweight and portable device easily moves between treatment rooms
- Single use Capsugen™ treatment tablets enable quick service preparation and maximum hygiene
- Personalised patient treatment kits delivers superior customer care
- Invigorates skin with a youthful glow
- Revitalises dull complexions
- Improves moisture retention
- Relieves eye puffiness
- Enhances effect of applied skincare products
- Power output: Vibration frequency: 5-30Hz
- Input voltage and current: 100-240 volt, 50-60Hz, 600mA
- Input power rating: 12VDC, 2.0A
- User interface: LCD colour touch screen
- Dimensions: 38cm H x 38cm W x 28cm D
- Weight: ~4.4kgs
- Operating temperature: 5-30°C
- Operating humidity: 20-80% RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 80-106 KPa
- Transport and storage temperature: -20 – 60°c
- Transport and storage humidity: 5-90% RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 50-106 KPa
- Electrical safety: IEC 60601-1 Classification – Class II power supply, reinforce double isolation
A Comprehensive, World Class Training Program is Included with Your Order!
The Global Beauty Group is totally committed to providing you with an outstanding training experience. For this reason, a highly developed training program is provided FREE for you and one other staff member with your purchase. Training is conducted at our Melbourne training centre and a Travel Assistance Rebate is supplied for interstate customers.
FREE Marketing Materials
The Global Beauty Group not only believe in providing you with excellent devices and outstanding training programs, we also believe in helping you to market your new services to your existing and new clients. With this in mind, we have created an informative customer brochure and advertising poster for you to use to help promote your business. Here are some of the examples of the marketing materials that you will receive with your purchase.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.