Oxygenating Exfoliation + Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening + Ultrasound Skincare Infusion
What you need to know about the industry’s hottest high-tech facial
We recently announced the addition of the geneO+ device into our elite range of facial equipment, and we’ve since been receiving a lot of questions about this exciting new technology!
What is the Super Facial?
The Super Facial is a 3-in-1 treatment delivered with the geneO+ by Pollogen device. The Super Facial received its name due to its ability to combine three separate advanced facial treatments into a single 60 minute session.
What are the three treatments?
Instead of spending hours conducting individualised treatments on each client, skin therapists can now maximise their time, results and profits by delivering the benefits of an oxygenating exfoliating facial with Radiofrequency (RF) skin tightening and ultrasound dermal infusion — all in one fast and efficient treatment that takes on average 60 minutes or less.
What are the treatment benefits?
With 3-tiered technology, the Super Facial delivers an array of treatment benefits that affect both the epidermal and dermal layers of skin. These include:
- Oxygenates dehydrated, deflated and environmentally stressed skin
- Instantly brightens and rehydrates dull, tired complexions
- Exfoliates epidermal layer for a smoother, refined appearance
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with a plumping effect
- Lifts, firms and contours skin for a tighter, more youthful look
- Reduces eye puffiness for a fresher appearance
- Stimulates collagen production for long-term age management
- Sonophoresis – optimises absorption of active skincare ingredients
- Replenishes skin cell metabolism for a more resilient skin structure
How does it work?
Prior to operating the OxyGeneo™ mode, nutrient-rich treatment gel comprised of active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and retinol, is applied to the patient’s face.
- Oxygenation – OxyGeneo™ application generates a chemical reaction producing CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin’s surface to oxygenate skin for a radiant, revitalised glow
- Exfoliation – Application is combined with the innovative Capsugen tablet (sodium bicarbonate + citric acid) attached to the tip of the handpiece which exfoliates the epidermis to remove dead skin cells for an instantly smoother complexion
- Infusion – The body responds to the OxyGeneo™ application with the hemoglobin carrying oxygen to the skin’s surface. This further increases oxygen levels which drive the active ingredients of the treatment gel deeper into the skin for a superior skin-corrective result
- Skin tightening – The TriPollar® massager gently heats the dermis causing collagen fibres to instantly contract. This results in an immediate skin tightening and firming effect, while increased fibroblast activity regenerates collagen for long-term anti-ageing benefits
- The ultrasound handpiece glides over the treatment region delivering ultrasound waves deep below the skin’s surface. This induces a vibration that increases the permeability of the stratum corneum, resulting in significantly deeper penetration of targerted corrective skincare compared to topical application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it painful for the client?
No. The geneO+ Super Facial is pleasant, non-invasive, often described as relaxing and offers clients a luxury facial experience in a quick and convenient 60 minute or less timeframe. During the oxygenation stage, the client will feel a warm, bubbly sensation before moving on to the dermal infusion massage, which feels relaxing and restorative.
How many treatments will it take to see results? What can I expect after treatment?
Super Facials with the geneO+ see a glowing result from the very first treatment. For best results, a course of 4-6 treatments is recommended.
What can be expected post treatment?
After a geneO+ Super Facial treatment, skin will feel refreshed and rejuvenated. There is no downtime and clients can immediately apply makeup post treatment if they choose and resume their daily routine immediately.
All of our devices are eligible for our flexible repayment plans which are tailored to suit your business and budget. Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749 for more information today.