OBSERV 520 is a state of the art skin analysing system that assists dermatologists, aestheticians and clinicians with accurate skin condition diagnosis at both the epidermal and dermal layer.
Equipped with six comprehensive observation modes to view and analyse skin health from the deepest layer right through to the surface, OBSERV 520 allows both the skin professional and client to study skin irregularities in great detail and discuss the best course of treatment to return the skin to balance.
This interactive approach, combined with clearly defined visual evidence, is a great way to build customer trust and rapport during a skin consultation to enable skin professionals to confidently guide the client through to skincare and treatment solutions with ease.
6 Observation Modes
- Daylight – the skin as seen in a controlled, natural daylight environment
- Parallel Polarised – an enhanced view of the skin’s surface, fine lines, micro-relief, wrinkles, texture and pores
- Cross Polarised – suppresses surface shine for an unobstructed view of dermal structures, vascular conditions, inflammations and pigmentation
- True UV – exposes skin abnormalities on the surface and in deeper skin layers’, creating distinguishable fluorescence patterns
- Simulated Woods Light – adjusts the spectrum of light to reveal diagnostic dimensions, such as skin dehydration and oiliness
- Complexion Analysis – reveals inhomogeneities in skin tone, pigmentation irregularities and irritations
Benefits for Your Business and Clients
- Increases treatment bookings and product sales organically
- Builds customer trust and loyalty; boosts overall client service satisfaction
- Visually and scientifically supports your knowledge and expertise
- Allows development of more accurate, fine-tuned treatment plans
- Visually displays treatment progress for superior follow ups and evaluations
The Science Behind OBSERV 520
OBSERV 520 was developed on the scientific principle of skin fluorescence as a means to optically examine skin health at a deeper level.
Human skin cells emit visible light in a unique way. With the OBSERV 520 system, skin conditions can be easily identified by the unique colours and patterns that become fluorescent when exposed to true UV light. The exclusive fluorescence technology of the OBSERV 520 points out an array of surface and sub-surface skin conditions with unparalleled clarity and contrast when compared to other skin diagnostic tools.
Working in tandem with ultra-modern software that can be downloaded to your iPad, OBSERV 520 supports skin professionals in accurately diagnosing skin conditions at the surface layer, as well as bringing to light the problems that reside deeper in the dermis.
- Full face skin imaging analysis with six different modes
- Engages skin fluorescence and polarised light illumination technologies
- Easy to use wireless iPad control app suitable for even novice tablet users
- Treatment progress tracking with impressive side-by-side comparisons
- Built-in client database stores client images and consultation notes
- Ability to generate and send analysis reports direct to client’s email
- Comes with a 29-page Skin Condition Reference Guide to assist diagnosis
- Complete with travel bag for portability and take-anywhere skin examination
- Dimensions: 32cm L x 43cm W x 63cm H
- Storage dimensions (packed in travel bag): 46cm L x 45cm W x 19cm H
- Weight: 6.8kg
- Illumination modes:
Simulated Woods Light
- iPad control: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Illumination technology: Solid state LED
- Power: 24 watts
- Voltage: Global 110-240V, 50-60Hz
- Plugs: Global plug set
- Timer: Automatic
All of our devices are eligible for our flexible repayment plans which are tailored to suit your business and budget. Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749 for more information today.