SuperLUX and SuperLUX PRO
Pain-free treatments and rapid session times are just two of the impressive characteristics of the SuperLUX
SHR stands for ‘Super Hair Removal’ due to the device’s ability to deliver comfortable hair reduction treatments in almost half the time of a traditional IPL machine.
By utilising high pulse repetition rates at low energy levels, SuperLUX works to gradually heat the hair follicle allowing clinicians to power through more appointments in a day, while the client can enjoy the benefit of a swift and comfortable IPL treatment experience.
A standard IPL handpiece comes included with SuperLUX, enabling businesses to branch out their IPL hair removal services with 4 additional and in-demand treatments including skin rejuvenation, pigmentation correction, vascular therapy and acne management.
For salons, medispas and wellness clinics looking to lead the way in the latest IPL innovations, SuperLUX is a superior choice in that it slashes hair reduction session times, increases patient comfort throughout and delivers outstanding treatment efficacy from start to finish.
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
The Global Beauty Group
Operators of all skill levels can glide through treatments with ease thanks to the convenient touch screen interface and adjustable parameters which offer a choice of Standard and Professional modes.
- IPL Permanent Hair Removal
- Dual-Mode Permanent Hair Removal
- SHR Permanent Hair Removal
- Vascular Therapy
- Pigmentation Correction
- Photo Rejuvenation
- Acne Management
- Radio Frequency Skin Tightening (optional upgrade)
- Laser Tattoo Removal (SuperLUX PRO)
- Carbon Facials (SuperLUX PRO)
Optional Tattoo Removal upgrade
Ask us about upgrading your SuperLUX to SuperLUX PRO which includes a dedicated tattoo removal handpiece to perform professional tattoo removal treatments. This upgrade option expands your treatment menu even further for the cost of just one device. Why pay for multiple machines (that cost a lot of money and clutter your work space) when you can enjoy the convenience and power of 9 sought after hair and skin treatments in one?
Benefits of the Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser tattoo removal handpiece:
- Removes a broad range of tattoo pigmentation colours
- Performs targeted tattoo removal on all skin types
- Encourages repeat bookings with 6-12 sessions required depending on the age and quality of the tattoo
- Enables skin therapists to meet the rising demand for effective tattoo removal services
- Ability to deliver in-demand Carbon Facials
For more info on the SuperLUX PRO, call our device consultants now on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.
420nm Acne Management
530nm Vascular Therapy and Pigmentation Treatment
560nm Vascular Therapy and Pigmentation Treatment
590nm Skin Rejuvenation
640nm Hair Removal
690nm Hair Removal
750nm Hair Removal
- Pulse Sequence: 1-5 pulses
- Pulse Duration: 2-20ms
- Number of hand pieces: 2
- SHR IPL Spot Size Options: 15×50 SHR IPL, 15×35 SHR IPL
- IPL Spot Size Options: 8×40 IPL, 15×35 IPL
- Continuous working time: 6 hours
- Delay between pulses: 5-60ms
- Power: 2000 w
- Operating Interface: Colour touch screen
- E-Light Technology (RF + IPL): Yes
- Adjustable cooling head: Yes
- Integrated skin cooling: From -7 to 0 degrees
- Cooling system: Water cooling, forced-air cooling, semi-conductor cooling
- Discharge rate: 1 second
- Flash Lamp: Xenon lamp 300,000 maximum, 150,000 guaranteed
- Number of filters: 7
- Guarantee: 1 year extendable
- Approvals and registration: Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No 295158)
Ongoing Support with Education HUB
Access to the Australian Beauty Industry Award Winning ‘Educator of the Year – Product/Equipment Company’ Education HUB comes complimentary with your investment into technology.
A blended learning aesthetic education pathway like no other, each online training module covers successfully and safely performing treatments plus background into the technology history and theory. Learn through fun, engaging and interactive education modules plus online e-textbooks, quizzes and podcasts.
Your team of dermal educators and engineers at The Global Beauty Group are also available 7 days a week for rapid response clinical and technical support when you need it.
Marketing and Business Success Resources
The Global Beauty Group clients enjoy access to Marketing and Business Success Resources from our MyFaceMyBody ‘Marketing Support of the Year’ Award winning team. Pre-made social media images and text, suggested treatment pricing and packages, treatment brochures, posters, Marketing Success Guides, Before & Afters, pre-written website content, image library, video library and more are included complimentary, along with plus education modules on how to maxamise the impact of our Business Support Resources on your business.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.