Pain-free treatments and rapid session times are just two of the impressive characteristics of the SuperLUX
SHR stands for ‘Super Hair Removal’ due to the device’s ability to deliver comfortable hair reduction treatments in almost half the time of a traditional IPL machine.
By utilising high pulse repetition rates at low energy levels, SuperLUX works to gradually heat the hair follicle allowing clinicians to power through more appointments in a day, while the client can enjoy the benefit of a swift and comfortable IPL treatment experience.
A standard IPL handpiece comes included with SuperLUX, enabling businesses to branch out their IPL hair removal services with 4 additional and in-demand treatments including skin rejuvenation, pigmentation correction, vascular therapy and acne management.
For salons, medispas and wellness clinics looking to lead the way in the latest IPL innovations, SuperLUX is a superior choice in that it slashes hair reduction session times, increases patient comfort throughout and delivers outstanding treatment efficacy from start to finish.
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
Download our complimentary
2020 Technology Guide
Operators of all skill levels can glide through treatments with ease thanks to the convenient touch screen interface and adjustable parameters which offer a choice of Standard and Professional modes.
- IPL Permanent Hair Removal
- Dual-Mode Permanent Hair Removal
- SHR Permanent Hair Removal
- Vascular Therapy
- Pigmentation Correction
- Photo Rejuvenation
- Acne Management
- Radio Frequency Skin Tightening (optional upgrade)
- Laser Tattoo Removal (SuperLUX PRO)
- Carbon Facials (SuperLUX PRO)
Optional Tattoo Removal upgrade
Ask us about upgrading your SuperLUX to SuperLUX PRO which includes a dedicated tattoo removal handpiece to perform professional tattoo removal treatments. This upgrade option expands your treatment menu even further for the cost of just one device. Why pay for multiple machines (that cost a lot of money and clutter your work space) when you can enjoy the convenience and power of 9 sought after hair and skin treatments in one?
Benefits of the Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser tattoo removal handpiece:
- Removes black, dark blue, green and red tattoo inks
- Performs targeted tattoo removal on all skin types
- Encourages repeat bookings with 6-12 sessions required depending on the age and quality of the tattoo
- Enables skin therapists to meet the rising demand for effective tattoo removal services
- Ability to deliver in-demand Carbon Facials
For more info on the SuperLUX PRO, call our device consultants now on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.
420nm Acne Management
530nm Vascular Therapy and Pigmentation Treatment
560nm Vascular Therapy and Pigmentation Treatment
590nm Skin Rejuvenation
640nm Hair Removal
690nm Hair Removal
750nm Hair Removal
- Pulse Sequence: 1-5 pulses
- Pulse Duration: 2-20ms
- Number of hand pieces: 2
- SHR IPL Spot Size Options: 15×50 SHR IPL, 15×35 SHR IPL
- IPL Spot Size Options: 8×40 IPL, 15×35 IPL
- Continuous working time: 6 hours
- Delay between pulses: 5-60ms
- Power: 2000 w
- Operating Interface: Colour touch screen
- E-Light Technology (RF + IPL): Yes
- Adjustable cooling head: Yes
- Integrated skin cooling: From -7 to 0 degrees
- Cooling system: Water cooling, forced-air cooling, semi-conductor cooling
- Discharge rate: 1 second
- Flash Lamp: Xenon lamp 300,000 maximum, 150,000 guaranteed
- Number of filters: 7
- Guarantee: 1 year extendable
- Approvals and registration: Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No 295158)
A Comprehensive, World Class Training Program is Included with Your Order!
The Global Beauty Group is totally committed to providing you with an outstanding training experience. For this reason, a highly developed training program is provided FREE for you and one other staff member with your purchase. Training is conducted at our Melbourne training centre and a Travel Assistance Rebate is supplied for interstate customers.
FREE Marketing Materials
The Global Beauty Group not only believe in providing you with excellent devices and outstanding training programs, we also believe in helping you to market your new services to your existing and new clients. With this in mind, we have created an informative customer brochure and advertising poster for you to use to help promote your business. Here are some of the examples of the marketing materials that you will receive with your purchase.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
All customers can rest assured that we deliver the highest quality products at the lowest prices, guaranteed! We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so talk to one of our friendly consultants today. Experience our fully comprehensive and personalised customer service and see for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is Australia’s premier aesthetic beauty equipment supplier.
Call us now for a free, No obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749