Combining medical-grade technology (ARTG #332420, #332421 and #332265) with unparalleled safety and precision, eDermaStamp® sets the benchmark for micro-needling technology and clinical outcomes.
Engineered and manufactured in Germany, eDermaStamp® features the highest quality medical-grade needles to:
- Promote skin rejuvenation
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of facial and body scars
- Address unwanted stretch marks
- Volumise complexions
- Boost skin elasticity
- Improve skin texture and tone
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
The Global Beauty Group
Discover the eDermaStamp® Difference
When it comes to micro-needling clinical outcomes, eDermaStamp® sets a new standard in delivering successful treatment outcomes quickly, comfortably and with accelerated healing. Here’s how.
- Regulated Technology: The eDermaStamp® is included by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Good (ARTG).
- Medical-Grade Equipment: Developed and manufactured in Germany, the eDermaStamp® is ISO13485 certified, meeting all standards for medical-grade equipment in manufacturing, materials, sterile packaging and more.
- Innovative Micro-Needles: The medical-grade micro-needles of the German engineered eDermaStamp® are non-traumatic, cone-shaped needles that displace the skin during the puncture process, creating a micro-wound that seals within minutes of treatment. These precision-manufactured needles reduce the occurrence of undesirable micro-needling side effects such as bruising, swelling and significant downtime.
- Fast + Efficient: At 150 strokes per second, the eDermaStamp® can safely glide over the skin without scratching or tearing the skin. Respecting the integrity of the epidermis and dermis, eDermaStamp® uses fast, atraumatic (non-traumatic) perforations to gently trigger the generation of new tissue.
- Built For Consistency: eDermaStamp® employs an optimal number of needles to maximise effectiveness, safety and comfort. In conjunction with patented flexibility, the eDermaStamp® needle head adjusts itself to the treatment area without strain.
What happens during an eDermaStamp® treatment?
Once the treatment tip length has been adjusted in accordance with the treatment indication and area, the clinician applies the microneedles to the skin with strokes of the treatment cartridge tip. Consistent motor power then moves the needle module up and down with a high frequency.
Depending on the required outcome the needles enter the skin 50-150 times per second, triggering the body’s natural healing process.
As a result, stimulation of cell production is accelerated, and the formation of new collagen begins. This results in a thicker, more supple, cellular matrix.
Clients are able to see immediate results with collagen production formulating 6 weeks post-treatment and continuing overtime. Depending on the treatment area, most clients require 4-6 treatments to achieve their best results.
- Rated Voltage: 120/15V DC
- Frequency Power Supply: 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 5,7 VA max
- Working Frequency: Selectable from 50-150 penetrations per second
- Control Unit Dimensions: 230mm (L) x 45mm (H) x 185mm (W)
- Handpiece Weight: 100g
- Control Unit Weight: 1.1kg
- Ambient Temperature: +10°C to +35°C
- Relative Humidity: 30% – 75%
- Needle Length: 1.5mm
- Class: CE marked medical device, Class IIa
A Comprehensive, World Class Training Program is Included with Your Order!
The Global Beauty Group is totally committed to providing you with an outstanding training experience. For this reason, a highly developed training program is provided FREE for you and one other staff member with your purchase. Training is conducted at our Melbourne training centre and a Travel Assistance Rebate is supplied for interstate customers.
Award-Winning Marketing Support
The Global Beauty Group not only believe in providing you with excellent devices and outstanding training programs, but we also believe in helping you to market your new services to your existing and new clients. With this in mind, we have created an informative customer brochure and advertising poster for you to use to help promote your business. Here are some of the examples of the marketing materials that you will receive with your purchase.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry-leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.