The Global Beauty Group UltraLASE* machine is a sophisticated Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser machine, designed primarily for the purpose of tattoo removal. Nd:YAG lasers are the newest member of the Q-Switched class of lasers known for their outstanding ability to remove a variety of tattoo inks.
- Easy to operate and enables seamless switching between wavelengths during use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Capable of removing tattoos containing black, dark blue, green and red pigments within 6–12 sessions depending on the age and quality of the tattoo
- Able to deliver in-demand Carbon Facial treatments
*For use in cosmetic treatments only
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
The Global Beauty Group
- Ultralase is easy to operate, enables seamless switching between wavelengths during use
- Ultralase is a powerful device that will deliver highly effective and long lasting tattoo removal results in addition to results-driven Carbon Facials
- Ultralase laser technology is tested and suitable for all skin types
The Global Beauty Group’s exclusive UltraLASE laser tattoo removal machine features top quality componentry and is distinguished by its quality. This cutting-edge device will allow your clinic or salon to provide outstanding laser tattoo removal and Carbon Facial services that will both satisfy your clients and reward your business in both client expansion and profit growth.
- Laser Wavelength: 532 nanometres for lighter colours
- Laser Wavelength: 1064 nanometres for darker colours
- Pulse Energy: 0 – 800mj and 0 – 500mj
- Single pulse energy: 400mj
- Repetition Rate: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 hertz
- Pulse width: <15 nanoseconds
- Light spot: Up to 7mm
- Dimensions: 43 x 48 x 112 centimetres
- Weight: 28 kilograms
- Guarantee: 1 year extendable
- Classification: Class 4 Laser
- Ultra bright aiming beam
- Colour touch screen
Ongoing Support with Education HUB
Access to the Australian Beauty Industry Award Winning ‘Educator of the Year – Product/Equipment Company’ Education HUB comes complimentary with your investment into technology.
A blended learning aesthetic education pathway like no other, each online training module covers successfully and safely performing treatments plus background into the technology history and theory. Learn through fun, engaging and interactive education modules plus online e-textbooks, quizzes and podcasts.
Your team of dermal educators and engineers at The Global Beauty Group are also available 7 days a week for rapid response clinical and technical support when you need it.
Marketing and Business Success Resources
The Global Beauty Group clients enjoy access to Marketing and Business Success Resources from our MyFaceMyBody ‘Marketing Support of the Year’ Award winning team. Pre-made social media images and text, suggested treatment pricing and packages, treatment brochures, posters, Marketing Success Guides, Before & Afters, pre-written website content, image library, video library and more are included complimentary, along with plus education modules on how to maxamise the impact of our Business Support Resources on your business.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.