The Global Beauty Group UltraLASE machine is a sophisticated Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser machine, designed primarily for the purpose of tattoo removal. Nd:YAG lasers are the newest member of the Q-Switched class of lasers known for their outstanding ability to remove a variety of tattoo inks.
The rapid absorption of laser light energy delivered by UltraLASE is absorbed by the tattoo pigment. This causes the tattoo ink to be shattered into tiny pieces, which are then removed by the body through its own natural filtration system.
The UltraLASE is:
- Easy to operate and enables seamless switching between wavelengths during use.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Capable of removing tattoos containing black, dark blue, green and red pigments within 6–12 sessions depending on the age and quality of the tattoo.
- Able to deliver in-demand Carbon Facial treatments.
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
Download our complimentary
2018 Technology Guide
- Ultralase is easy to operate, enables seamless switching between wavelengths during use
- Ultralase is a powerful device that will deliver highly effective and long lasting tattoo removal results in addition to results-driven Carbon Facials
- Ultralase laser technology is tested and suitable for all skin types
The Global Beauty Group’s exclusive Ultralase laser tattoo removal machine features top quality componentry and is distinguished by its quality. This cutting-edge device will allow your clinic or salon to provide outstanding laser tattoo removal and Carbon Facial services that will both satisfy your clients and reward your business in both client expansion and profit growth.
Tattoo Removal Explained
- Laser Wavelength: 1064 nanometres for darker colours
- Laser Wavelength: 532 nanometres for lighter colours
- Pulse Energy: 0 – 1200 macro joules and 0 – 400 macro joules
- Single pulse energy: 400 macro joules
- Repetition Rate: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 hertz
- Width of pulse < 10 nanoseconds
- Light spot: 1-7 millimetres
- Dimensions: 43 x 48 x 112 centimetres
- Weight: 28 kilograms
- Guarantee: 1 year extendable
- Classification: Class 4 Laser
- Ultra bright aiming beam
- Colour touch screen
A Comprehensive, World Class Training Program is Included with Your Order!
The Global Beauty Group is totally committed to providing you with an outstanding training experience. For this reason, a highly developed training program is provided FREE for you and one other staff member with your purchase. Training is conducted at our Melbourne training centre and a Travel Assistance Rebate is supplied for interstate customers.
FREE Marketing Materials
The Global Beauty Group not only believe in providing you with excellent devices and outstanding training programs, we also believe in helping you to market your new services to your existing and new clients. With this in mind, we have created an informative customer brochure and advertising poster for you to use to help promote your business. Here are some of the examples of the marketing materials that you will receive with your purchase.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.