Ready to distribute Australian engineered, award-winning technology?
LUX Series is an industry-leading range of technology created exclusively by The Global Beauty Group.
Our Devices are designed, developed, and engineered in Australia by our team of aesthetic technology experts, and each system is meticulously designed to uphold industry excellence in quality and construction, while setting the benchmark for innovation in accessible and value-driven technology.
With LUX Series technology, distributors can add a wide range of results-driven aesthetic services and treatments to their Portfolio:
- IPL Permanent Hair Removal
- SHR Permanent Hair Removal
- Dual-Mode Permanent Hair Removal (for lighter pigmented hair types)
- Acne Management
- Vascular Therapy
- Photo Rejuvenation
- Pigmentation Correction
- RF Facial Skin Tightening
- RF Body Skin Tightening
- Ultrasound Body Contouring
- Ultrasound Product Infusion
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Carbon Facials
- Advanced Skin Needling
- High Powered LED Light Therapy
Additional Benefits of LUX Series technology
- Our devices are not only included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No 168147), but also, are FDA Approved, ISO13485 Accredited, and CE Certified.
Become A LUX Series Distributor
In Your Country/Region
2023 Technology Guide
Internationally Award-Winning Technology
LUX Series and The Global Beauty Group have been awarded some of the industry’s highest honours, including MyFaceMyBody Supplier of the Year, the Australian Beauty Industry Award for National Wholesaler of the Year and the Dermascope Aesthetician’s Choice for Favourite Multi-Functional Equipment.
A Dedicated Team of Product Development Professionals
Your LUX Series Product Development team comprises qualified Dermal Therapists, Bio-Medical Engineers, User Experience Professionals and experienced Clinical Education Experts. We’ve assembled some of Australia’s brightest medi-aesthetic minds to set new standards of efficacy, operator-ease, intuitiveness, comfort and consistency in our results-driven technology
With Medical CE, TGA listing, ISO Certification and FDA Approved technologies, LUX Series devices deliver trusted quality, safety and reliability.
Best Selling Medi-Aesthetic Technology
With innovative design, the highest quality construction and componentry, and integrated features to optimise clinical outcomes, LUX Series technologies are dedicated to delivering maximum clinical efficacy in all of their treatment applications.
From breakthrough SHR hair removal, powerful hydrodermabrasion to delivering the highest-powered LED system on the market, clinicians can rely on LUX Series services to achieve top tier, visible results for their clients.
- HydroLUX: Advanced skin resurfacing + product infusion
- MediLUX: 5 wavelengths of medical-grade LED
- PowerLUX: Versatile IPL meets power, performance and value
- SuperLUX + SuperLUX PRO: Award-winning multifunctionality
- UltraLUX + UltraLUX PRO: 12 in-demand treatments in 1 device
- HairlLASE: Intuitive operation for consistent hair removal results
- SlimLUX: Slim, tone, tighten and lift with ultrasound + RF
- UltraLASE: Advanced q-switched Nd:YAG laser technology
What we look for in our technology distributors
Just like the quality of technology depends on its longevity, who we choose to represent and distribute our technology also has a big impact on the long-term success of our services.
Fundamental requirements of a distributor:
- Reliable, reputable service and proven industry expertise
- Commitment to customer support
- Ongoing marketing and promotional activities
- Ongoing training and clinical support to clients
- Education and Training Priority
- Growth Mindset and Values aligned with GBG
- Interested in Distributing award winning Aesthetic Devices in their country/region
- Established relationships with Beauty Clinics, Spas, Skin Clinics, etc.
Why partner with The Global Beauty Group?
We began our path to becoming the #1 Provider of Medical Grade and Aesthetic Technology & Skincare as regarded by Salon, Spa, Clinic and Practice Owners in 2010, establishing a company that was not only dedicated to delivering the best treatment technology innovations available, but further supporting our customers with a “one-stop” customer support system that grows with each business every step of the way.
Fast-forward to today and we currently support over 4,500 (and growing) businesses worldwide who stock our treatment technologies and professional skincare.
At The Global Beauty Group, it is our mission to make people feel wonderful. We believe everybody deserves the opportunity to work with, or be treated with, the latest, most cutting-edge aesthetic technologies and enjoy the business or lifestyle benefits that come along with this.
As a representative of The Global Beauty Group, and distributor of the LUX Series Range, device training isn’t an optional extra, it is included as part of the overall support package when LUX Series technology is purchased. Every day we help businesses of all sizes and expertise get up and running with confidence as reputable and professional service providers.
We go that extra step to help our customers get the word out about their exciting new services as well. Our award-winning marketing experts provide daily support and advice to our customers with resources, tips and tools for standing out from the crowd.
At The Global Beauty Group, we understand that running a successful beauty business or skin clinic can at times be challenging. Our clinical support services provides that extra reinforcement for our customers to ensure that day-to-day operations in the salon, spa, clinic or practice environment are carried out smoothly and with confidence.
What’s included when partnering with The Global Beauty Group?
- Comprehensive device training for our distributors and their team
- Access to an advisory team of aesthetics industry experts
- Ongoing clinical and technical support (including device set up videos, user manuals, clinical step-by-step protocols, client intake and post-care forms, contraindication guides and much more)
- Access to a plethora of marketing materials for our distributors (before & after images, pre-made social media images and suggested social media post treatment brochures and posters, device images, videos and much more)
- Spare parts and backup machine service
- Access to retraining options
- Attractive distributor margins to develop growth for LUX Series expansion
- Advise on current treatment prices in the Beauty Market
- Support in developing your LUX Series Business Plan
Want To Learn More?
Call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier.