OBSERV 520x is a state of the art skin analysing system that assists dermatologists, aestheticians and clinicians with accurate skin condition diagnosis at both the epidermal and dermal layer.
Equipped with 10 comprehensive observation modes to view and analyse skin health from the deepest layer right through to the surface, OBSERV 520x allows both the skin professional and client to study skin irregularities in great detail and discuss the best course of treatment to return the skin to balance.
This interactive approach, combined with clearly defined visual evidence, is a great way to build customer trust and rapport during a skin consultation to enable skin professionals to confidently guide the client through to skincare and treatment solutions with ease.
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
The Global Beauty Group
10 Observation Modes
- Daylight – the skin as seen in a controlled, natural daylight environment
- Surface Texture – reveals the skin’s textural topography
- Pigmentation – illustrates common skin tone irregularities such as sun damage, pigmentation, melasma and general colour variations
- Vascularity – illustrates the network of microvascular structures in the skin that lead to redness and visible facial flushing
- Parallel Polarised – an enhanced view of the skin’s surface, fine lines, micro-relief, wrinkles, texture and pores
- Cross Polarised – suppresses surface shine for an unobstructed view of dermal structures, vascular conditions, inflammations and pigmentation
- True UV – exposes skin abnormalities on the surface and in deeper skin layers’, creating distinguishable fluorescence patterns
- Simulated Woods Light – adjusts the spectrum of light to reveal diagnostic dimensions, such as skin dehydration and oiliness
- 360 Light – illustrates areas of volume on the face, showcasing results for age management treatments and dermal fillers
- 360 Grey – by blotting out any colour distractions, the 360 Grey mode exposes topographical signs of ageing
Benefits for Your Business and Clients
- Increases treatment bookings and product sales organically
- Builds customer trust and loyalty; boosts overall client service satisfaction
- Visually and scientifically supports your knowledge and expertise
- Allows development of more accurate, fine-tuned treatment plans
- Visually displays treatment progress for superior follow ups and evaluations
The Science Behind OBSERV 520x
OBSERV 520x was developed on the scientific principle of skin fluorescence as a means to optically examine skin health at a deeper level.
Human skin cells emit visible light in a unique way. With the OBSERV 520x system, skin conditions can be easily identified by the unique colours and patterns that become fluorescent when exposed to true UV light. The exclusive fluorescence technology of the OBSERV 520x points out an array of surface and sub-surface skin conditions with unparalleled clarity and contrast when compared to other skin diagnostic tools.
Working in tandem with ultra-modern software that can be downloaded to your iPad, OBSERV 520x supports skin professionals in accurately diagnosing skin conditions at the surface layer, as well as bringing to light the problems that reside deeper in the dermis.
- Full face skin imaging analysis with 10 different modes
- Engages skin fluorescence and polarised light illumination technologies
- Easy to use wireless iPad control app suitable for even novice tablet users
- Treatment progress tracking with impressive side-by-side comparisons
- Built-in client database stores client images and consultation notes
- Ability to generate client reports to print or send direct to client’s email
- Comes with a 29-page Skin Condition Reference Guide to assist diagnosis
- FaceNotes feature enables drawing on examination images to highlight areas of concern
- Rotating chinrest for full-face digital images front on, and at angles of 40 and 90 degrees
- Customisable with your treatment and product range, to generate reports that include specific recommendations and assist in securing sales
- Dimensions: 32cm L x 43cm W x 63cm H
- Storage dimensions (packed in travel bag): 46cm L x 45cm W x 19cm H
- Weight: 6.8kg
- Illumination modes:
- iPad control: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- iPad compatibility: Universal iPad holder available
- Illumination technology: Solid state LED
- Power: 24 watts
- Voltage: Global 110-240V, 50-60Hz
- Plugs: Global plug set
- Timer: Automatic
Ongoing Support with Education HUB
Access to the Australian Beauty Industry Award Winning ‘Educator of the Year – Product/Equipment Company’ Education HUB comes complimentary with your investment into technology.
A blended learning aesthetic education pathway like no other, each online training module covers successfully and safely performing treatments plus background into the technology history and theory. Learn through fun, engaging and interactive education modules plus online e-textbooks, quizzes and podcasts.
Your team of dermal educators and engineers at The Global Beauty Group are also available 7 days a week for rapid response clinical and technical support when you need it.
Marketing and Business Success Resources
The Global Beauty Group clients enjoy access to Marketing and Business Success Resources from our MyFaceMyBody ‘Marketing Support of the Year’ Award winning team. Pre-made social media images and text, suggested treatment pricing and packages, treatment brochures, posters, Marketing Success Guides, Before & Afters, pre-written website content, image library, video library and more are included complimentary, along with plus education modules on how to maxamise the impact of our Business Support Resources on your business.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.