TRI-BEAM™ is a scientifically advanced Q-Switched Nd:YAG Laser that boasts exceptional results in:
- Advanced and rapid tattoo removal
- Treatment of epidermal and dermal pigmentation and freckles
- Non-abrasive skin rejuvenation and resurfacing
- Treatment of acne and enlarged pores
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- Regeneration of damaged cells and collagen
- Lifting, tightening and improving tone of ageing skin
TRI-BEAM™ equips operators with a sleek and stylish design and user-friendly system – the multiple operation modes allows patients to experience a wide range of treatments that can be specifically targeted to their individual concerns.
TRI-BEAM™ boasts unique auto-sensor spot size detection allowing operators intuitive ease-of-use and personalised treatment to the patient’s condition, while the zoom collimated handpiece enables an all-round faster and more comfortable treatment experience. TRI-BEAM™ is also very low maintenance and requires minimum consumables, which greatly reduces operating costs for salon, spa, clinic and practice owners.
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
The Global Beauty Group
One of a Kind Rich-PTP™ Technology
Rich-PTP™, which stands for Photoacoustic Therapy Pulse is a unique and completely exclusive feature of TRI-BEAM™. It has achieved unmatched success in clinical efficacy compared to other Q-Switch Nd:YAG lasers. Rich-PTP™ specifically shatters targeted chromophores and maximises photo-acoustic effect resulting in a faster, safer and more effective toning of the treatment area and superior aesthetic results thanks to this extremely powerful and advanced energy. So powerful, the Rich-PTP™ technology delivers 2-pulse energy and up to 20Hz of power in a much shorter time, which minimises damage to the epidermal cells while selectively targeting and destroying pigmented lesions.
In addition to a 1060nm capability for removing dark ink and a 532nm capability for red and orange ink, the TRI-BEAM™ also has 585nm and 650nm dye wavelength handpieces available. The 585nm wavelength handpiece treats sky blue ink, while the 650nm wavelength handpiece targets green ink, allowing for effective full-colour tattoo removal.
TRI-BEAM™ is also available with an additional fractional handpiece. The fractional handpiece assists in the delivery of exceptional treatment outcomes, while at the same time reducing the possibility of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation complications associated with less sophisticated tattoo removal devices.
Gen Technique™ Philosophy via Quasi-Long Pulse
Quasi-Long Pulse and Gen Technique™ is a functional combination of thermal lifting and toning achieved through fundamental selective photothermolysis. Gen Technique™ is fantastic for treating pigmented lesions as well as common skin rejuvenation requests including skin lifting, skin toning and reducing enlarged pores. Expect better efficacy with the integrated Gen Technique™ in the TRI-BEAM™ system when it comes to peeling, lifting, treating and diminishing deep pigmentation and regenerating collagen production.
- Dimensions: H 790mm x W 310mm x L 690mm (without articulated arm)
- Weight: 110kg
- Electrical power: 220V, Single Phase, 50/60Hz, 20 Amps @ 220V AC
- Laser medium: Nd:YAG Q-Switched
- Operating parameters: Q-Switched & Quasi-Long Pulse
- Wavelength: 1064/532nm
- Handpiece energy: Q-Switched Top Hat mode – 1064nm 1.6 Joule/double pulse / Gaussian mode – 1064nm 1.5 Joule/pulse / 532nm 500mJoule/pulse Quasi-Long Pulse 1064nm 3.5 Joule
- Cooling: Closed cycle water to air heat exchanger
- Maximum pulse energy density: Q-Switched Top Hat mode – 1064nm 22.6J/cm² @ 3.0mm spot size 532 nm 7.0J/cm² @ 3.0mm spot size Quasi-Long Pulse: 1064nm 12.3J/cm² @ 6.0mm spot size
- Pulse width: Q-Switched – 5-10ns / Quasi-Long Pulse – 300us
- Repitition rate: single shot, 1-20Hz pulses per second
- Beam profile: True Flat-Top Hat
- Energy calibration: External
- Spot sizes: Zoom handpiece – 1064nm 2mm ~ 10mm / 532nm 2mm ~ 10mm Collimator handpiece – 6mm Fractional handpiece (optional) 5mm x 5mm (81 spots)
- Beam delivery: Articulated arm with up to 240cm reach, 7-joint 360° rotation
A Comprehensive, World Class Training Program is Included with Your Order!
The Global Beauty Group is totally committed to providing you with an outstanding training experience. For this reason, a highly developed training program is provided FREE for you and one other staff member with your purchase. Training is conducted at our Melbourne training centre and a Travel Assistance Rebate is supplied for interstate customers.
FREE Marketing Materials
The Global Beauty Group not only believe in providing you with excellent devices and outstanding training programs, we also believe in helping you to market your new services to your existing and new clients. With this in mind, we have created an informative customer brochure and advertising poster for you to use to help promote your business. Here are some of the examples of the marketing materials that you will receive with your purchase.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.