MediLUX is the latest evolution in complete LED technology to join the LUX Series range of clinical grade devices at The Global Beauty Group.
Researched and developed by our expert team, MediLUX delivers unprecedented service power and treatment scope — allowing clinicians to push their LED service potential higher than ever before.
With 5 LED wavelengths, clinicians can target and address a greater number of skin concerns and meet a wider range of client objectives.
5 treatment wavelengths
- Blue (415nm) — Reduces sebaceous actvity and kills acne-causing bacteria.
- Green (520nm) — Stimulates Tyrosinase Inhibitors to reduce the appearence of pigmentation.
- Yellow (590nm) — Increases hydration and thickness. Beneficial for rosacea and post-laser.
- Red (633nm) — Encourages circulation, lymphatic flow and ATP production.
- Near Infrared (830nm) — Boosts ATP for deep cellular regeneration and wound healing.
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
Download our complimentary
2019 Technology Guide
When you look at all of the aesthetic technologies available on the market, LED is arguably the most versatile, user-friendly and client-friendly of them all.
LED is so versatile that it can be integrated into virtually any facial service as an upgrade to intensify the final results, and can even be offered as an add-on service to soothe, calm and fast track skin healing following laser, IPL and injectable treatments. These factors alone show how LED plays a pivotal part in the upselling strategies of the most successful skin clinics and medi-spas around the globe.
We have streamlined industry leading LED technology into a smart, portable system that integrates seamlessly into even the most space-limited treatment rooms.
Ultimate Versatility For Unprecedented LED Results
MediLUX boasts ultimate power output per wavelength, meaning both clinician and client can experience higher strength clinical results when compared to other LED systems on the market.
Not only does MediLUX achieve results through the simple application of therapeutic LED light alone, with no consumables necessary (unless desired), it is also non-irritant — making LED suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and reactive.
The gentle and restorative nature of LED light means that treatments with MediLUX can be safely performed all year round with no pain, no side effects and no post-treatment downtime, making it an attractive, lifestyle-driven option for clients, and a powerful, hard-working investment for results-driven clinicians.
In addition to high powered red, blue, green and yellow LED modalities, MediLUX offers Near Infrared which is renowned for:
- Boosting adenosine triphosphate production (ATP) to promote healing, DNA repair and cellular regeneration.
- Speeding up healing of lesions and wounds.
- Boosting blood circulation and cellular oxygenation to encourage the release of toxic wastes for a healthy, radiant glow.
- Dimensions: 80cm x 45cm x 120cm (device base) | 47cm x 30cm (treatment head)
- Weight: 30kg
- LCD Touch Screen: 10.4″
- LED colours: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Near Infrared
- Nanometres: 415nm, 520nm, 590nm, 633nm, 830nm
- Power Output: 30mW/cm2 (Yellow), 90mW/cm2 (Green), 100mW/cm2 (Blue), 110mW/cm2 (Red), 120mW/cm2 (Near Infrared)
- Light Delivery System: Continuous
- Power Supply: AC230V±10%?50Hz
- Time Control Range: 0-60 mins (continuously adjustable)
- 5 LED wavelengths – able to treat a wide range of skin conditions, including Near Infrared.
- Extra long, adjustable treatment arm to deliver maximum coverage of the face, neck and décolleté.
- Versatile LED panel that can be adjusted completely straight for unique, non-facial services such as back and stomach treatments.
- Treatments can be performed with a single strategic wavelength or layered with multiple wavelengths for customised LED services.
- Manual mode and pre-programmed LED treatments for customised, touch-and-go services.
- Easy to use system thanks to a 10.4″ colour touch screen interface.
- Wheeled system for easy mobility from room to room.
A Comprehensive, World Class Training Program is Included with Your Order!
Highly developed training programs are provided FREE for you and one other staff member with your purchase. Training is conducted at our Melbourne training centre and a Travel Assistance Rebate is supplied for interstate customers.
FREE Marketing Materials
Did you know our The Global Beauty Group was awarded Best Marketing Support in the 2018 MyFaceMyBody Awards? not only believe in providing you with excellent devices and outstanding training programs, we also believe in helping you to market your new services to your existing and new clients. With this in mind, we have created an informative customer brochure and advertising poster for you to use to help promote your business. Here are some of the examples of the marketing materials that you will receive with your purchase.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.