Advanced Skin Consultations To Secure Sales And Treatment Bookings
A results-driven skin analysis provides a solid foundation for better sales results and improved treatment outcomes.
Your clients are bombarded with intuitive and intelligent technology in their everyday lives, and nowadays they expect no less in the treatment room. Skin analysis technology gives your clients assurance that they are receiving up-to-date service, and it also supports your statements with firm visual evidence when making treatment and product recommendations.
Think of it from the customer’s point of view: In 2018, are you more likely to place your time and trust in someone who tells you that you need a certain treatment based off their naked eye and a magnifying glass, or a skin therapist who uses science-based diagnostic technology that displays skin imbalances with clear, undeniable evidence?
OBSERV 520: The cutting-edge platform for accurate skin condition diagnosis
OBSERV engages state-of-the-art skin fluorescence and polarised light illumination technology to assist dermatologists, aestheticians and clinicians with intricate skin condition diagnosis at both the epidermal and dermal level. The interactive design encourages both skin therapist and client to study skin imbalances in dramatic detail, providing an informative, trustworthy service and visually supportive opportunity to discuss the best treatment options and increase booking rates.
- Provides instant full face skin imaging analysis.
- Tracks treatment progress with impressive side-by-side comparisons.
- Integrated client database stores exam images and consultation notes.
- Ultra professional iPad control app for wireless operation.
- Generates and sends consultation reports direct to client’s email.
- Supported with a 29 page, full colour Skin Condition Reference Guide.
- Packs down into travel bag for portable skin consultations.
6 clinical skin observation modes
- Daylight — the skin as seen in a controlled, natural daylight environment.
- Parallel Polarised — enhanced skin surface view: fine lines, micro-relief, wrinkles, texture and pores.
- Cross Polarised — suppresses surface shine for unobstructed views of dermal structures, vascular conditions, inflammation and pigmentation.
- True UV — creates distinguishable fluorescence patterns and exposes surface and subsurface skin abnormalities.
- Simulated Wood’s Light — adjusts the light spectrum to reveal diagnostic dimensions, such as skin dehydration and oiliness.
- Complexion Analysis — reveals inhomogeneities in skin tone, pigmentation irregularities and irritation.
Why OBSERV 520?
- Organically increases treatment bookings and product sales.
- Cements customer trust and loyalty; increases overall service satisfaction.
- Visually and scientifically supports your treatment recommendations.
- Enables therapist’s to develop more accurate, personalised treatment plans.
- Delivers industry-leading ‘Before and After’ comparisons that clients will love.