Achieving incredible results? Time for before and after pictures to play an integral role in your marketing!
Cater to a visual-based society
In the very visually based world of beauty and aesthetics, a picture truly speaks louder than words. When considering a new treatment or procedure, clients want as much assurance as they can get to feel that their time, money and commitment into this investment is worth it. One clear-cut way to provide this is through Before & After treatment images
Why take before and after pictures?
Before & After photos offer your clients solid, visual evidence of what your treatments can achieve, and it also helps them to feel safer and more confident in proceeding with treatment when they can see the positive results of the clients who took the plunge before them.
Once you have a Before & After process set up, it simply becomes a step which you integrate smoothly into the daily processes and operations of your business. And before you know it, you will start to build a library of Before & After treatment images that become powerful and advertising that you can use across your website, social media pages, advertisements and brochures!
And did you know, The Global Beauty Group offer a $250 Online Shop credit for new before and afters utilising their technology that are accepted into The Global Beauty Group before and after ‘Results Reward’s Program’? Just email them to email@example.com.
How to nail your before and after series’
- Invest in a quality technology so your images are clear and consistent
- Designate a permanent spot in your clinic for taking Before & After shots. Mark the spot where clients are to stand each time with a line of masking tape on the floor.
- Take your photos against a blank background in a very well-lit room. Avoid a room with windows as this can affect lighting quality and cast shadows on your client’s skin
- Ensure your photos are taken without flash and in the same style (portrait or landscape). Be sure to take each progress shot at the same height and angle, and only focus on the area that is being treated.
- Upload photos immediately to a folder for each client on your computer. Rename the photo files stating the treatment, date, and treatment progress number.