For dedicated non-surgical face and body enhancement treatments, the SlimLUX* is a leading choice for innovative salons, medispas and wellness clinics. Utilising both Ultrasound Body Contouring and Radiofrequency (RF) technology, the SlimLUX works hard to deliver impressive results when it comes to body contouring, skin tightening and sonophoresis skincare infusion.
- Face and body contouring
- Face and body skin tightening
- Fine line and wrinkle reduction
- Reduction of dimpling on the thighs
- Sonophoresis skincare infusion facials
*For use in cosmetic treatments only
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
The Global Beauty Group
How it Works
1. Focused Ultrasound Body Contouring
SlimLUX Ultrasound Body Contouring uses high-frequency sound waves to slim, tone and contour on a range of problem areas on the body.
- A non-surgical and non-invasive alternative to liposuction and face/skin lifting procedures
- Treatment is painless with instant results that just get better over time
- No post-treatment downtime allows clients to get on with daily activities as usual
- Clients can request treatment on almost any part of their face or body
- Sonophoresis: Ultrasound skincare infusion facials result in greater absorption of the skincare ingredients to deliver more radiant facial outcomes
Typically a course of 5-10 treatments is required to achieve optimal results, making SlimLUX a pro-active way to increase booking rates and keep clients coming back through your door.
2. Radio Frequency (RF) Skin Tightening
RF energy is an effective treatment for addressing skin laxity on the face and body and is commonly used for non-surgical face and body lifts such as under-eye bags, neck, jowls, buttocks, décolleté firming and postnatal tummy tightening. When synergised with ultrasound body contouring, RF can help to tighten skin in the treatment area following a sculpting treatment.
- Handpiece Types: 40 KHz and 1 MHz
- Vacuum Hand Piece: Yes
- Operating Interface: 10 inch colour touch screen
- Number of RF handpieces: 1 with 2 x RF facial and body treatment tips
- Ultrasound handpieces: 1 x 40KHz and 2 x 1MHz
- Net Weight: 35kg
- Warranty: 1 year (extendable)
Ongoing Support with Education HUB
Access to the Australian Beauty Industry Award Winning ‘Educator of the Year – Product/Equipment Company’ Education HUB comes complimentary with your investment into technology.
A blended learning aesthetic education pathway like no other, each online training module covers successfully and safely performing treatments plus background into the technology history and theory. Learn through fun, engaging and interactive education modules plus online e-textbooks, quizzes and podcasts.
Your team of dermal educators and engineers at The Global Beauty Group are also available 7 days a week for rapid response clinical and technical support when you need it.
Marketing and Business Success Resources
The Global Beauty Group clients enjoy access to Marketing and Business Success Resources from our MyFaceMyBody ‘Marketing Support of the Year’ Award winning team. Pre-made social media images and text, suggested treatment pricing and packages, treatment brochures, posters, Marketing Success Guides, Before & Afters, pre-written website content, image library, video library and more are included complimentary, along with plus education modules on how to maxamise the impact of our Business Support Resources on your business.
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry leading equipment range to discover for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is consistently Australia’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749.